Get Your Door Fitting in Croydon Right
Attention to detail makes all the difference when it comes to door fitting in Croydon. And when you arrange to get the work done by a Carter's Locksmiths fitter, attention to detail is one of the major things you can count on. This service is suited to business or domestic usage and for internal or external doors of all fabrication types.
Refitting and New Door Installations in Croydon
If your old doors have been removed, perhaps in the course of a renovation, a Carter's Locksmiths fitter will be happy to hang them back into place. In other instances, you may be looking to get one or more new doors installed. Your service can include advice on door selection, supply, or just installation. Every customer has different needs so this service is designed for flexibility.
Refitting existing doors – Including any making good or minor adaptations that are required
Installing new doors – Of uPVC, wood, metal or composite fabrication
Advice on selection and supply – We offer everything from fire resistant doors for multi-occupancy buildings to high-security options for your business
The Convenience and Security of Choosing a Local Firm
- Use a 24/7 line to get quotes, find out more or book your door fitting in Croydon
- Emergency and planned services are both available seven days a week
- Fitters bring all the tools and materials required to complete your work
- Your technicians are based in the area, so when the work is urgent someone will be with you within the hour
- Any parts or materials supplied will conform to British safety and security standards and are covered by guarantee
- Large orders or regular clients qualify for generous discounts against our already very reasonable tariffs
Door Fitters from Carter's Locksmiths – Working With Professional Pride
As you’d expect from such a respected security company your Croydon door fitters are subject to DBS checks before being accepted for employment. Beyond this, there are a few more things you should expect:
Your workers will apply themselves to the job in hand with 100% care and attention – they measure twice, then check again! Your work will be completed neatly. Your door will be securely fitted and sit square in its frame, ready to give you years of trouble free and secure service.